Your privacy is important to us. It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, www.nellenfamilybrand.com, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data do we store, We’ll protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
We may use the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
- Paypal, which we use to process payments.
- Zoom, which we use to conduct sessions.
- Google LLC, which provides Google Analytics service to measure the performance of this website, and provided email service.
- Ingram Spark, which provides book printing and distribution.
- Finerworks, who prints and ships artwork.
- Dreamhost., which hosts this website and provides email service.
- Automattic, Inc., whose WordPress software (and associated add-ons) we use to manage the content of this website.
- Mailerlite, which we use to manage email marketing subscriber lists and send emails to our subscribers.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse my request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 24 September 2022.